OUR QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS
TRAFILERIA LARIANA Drawing Steels earned ISO 9001 quality certification in 1995, one of the first companies in the Lecco district to do so.
We at TRAFILERIA LARIANA Drawing Steels believe that quality also derives from the careful selection of suppliers. We procure our materials exclusively from leading companies. We demand high quality in all incoming materials, which must be certified according to applicable European standards.
Our semi-finished products undergo rigorous quality control regarding both mechanical and structural properties.
TRAFILERIA LARIANA Drawing Steels’ quality system is certified by IGQ (Italian Quality Assurance Institute – metallurgy sector) according to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
We promote a shared vision of the entire production chain to foster multidisciplinary competency among our personnel. This is one of our ways of ensuring excellent results and strengthening the value of accredited quality certification.
The Quality Policy pursued by Trafileria Lariana Drawing Steels SpA is based on the principle that the development and application of the “Quality Management System”, in compliance with the international standard UNI EN ISO 9001, represents an important factor of excellence and competitiveness of the Company.
Having analyzed the context in which our Company operates, in line with the company’s strategic guidelines, the General Management of Trafileria Lariana Drawing Steels SpA has established the following fundamental guidelines: :
– the organization must strive to understand the present and future needs of customers, with the aim of providing a quality level equal to or higher than the expected quality;
– the organization must engage in continuous improvement activities to pursue the company’s strategic objectives;
– the organization must commit to making decisions and taking actions based on analysis of real facts, balancing them with experience and intuition;
– the organization must commit to implement, complete and consolidate the implementation of the Quality Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
To comply with this, the Management undertakes to:
- take responsibility for the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- set challenging goals and targets that create a clear vision of the organization’s future
- provide staff with the necessary resources, training and freedom to act responsibly
- foster communication between the different levels of the organization
- take into account the needs of all stakeholders, including customers, ownership, staff, suppliers, local communities and the community in general
- promote the process approach and risk-based thinking.
In order to achieve and achieve these objectives, the:
– effective internal communications also with regular meetings specific to the various levels
– technical and qualitative improvement plans
– involvement of selected suppliers and external collaborators in company quality policies
– internal and external audits and audits on the Quality Management System.
In the field of quality policy and strategies, Trafileria Lariana Drawing Steels SpA therefore pursues the following priority objectives – defined on clearly identified and measurable parameters:
A. consolidate the company’s strategic structure, and modulate the workforce in relation to changes in the context
B. increase the product range and focus sales on products with high added value
C. ensure the highest possible level of satisfaction of its customers
D. implement the project of implementation of an Integrated Quality-Environment Management System.
These objectives are contained in the Management and Improvement Plan (PGMQ),which represents the main management tool to translate and implement the principles of Quality and to control the processes their effectiveness and monitor the objectives set.
Barzago, March 2021