OUR QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS
TRAFILERIA LARIANA Drawing Steels earned ISO 9001 quality certification in 1995, one of the first companies in the Lecco district to do so.
We at TRAFILERIA LARIANA Drawing Steels believe that quality also derives from the careful selection of suppliers. We procure our materials exclusively from leading companies. We demand high quality in all incoming materials, which must be certified according to applicable European standards.
Our semi-finished products undergo rigorous quality control regarding both mechanical and structural properties.
TRAFILERIA LARIANA Drawing Steels’ quality system is certified by IGQ (Italian Quality Assurance Institute – metallurgy sector) according to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
We promote a shared vision of the entire production chain to foster multidisciplinary competency among our personnel. This is one of our ways of ensuring excellent results and strengthening the value of accredited quality certification.
The quality policy implemented by TRAFILERIA LARIANA Drawing Steels is based on the principle that the development and application of the Quality Management System complying with EN ISO 9001:2008 represents the company’s principal factor of excellence and competitiveness.
Management, together with the entire TRAFILERIA LARIANA Drawing Steels team, has formulated the following basic guidelines:
- Understand the current and future needs of our customers with the objective of meeting or exceeding expectations;
- Undertake targeted improvement activities in pursuit of the company’s strategic objectives;
- Make decisions and undertake actions based on the analysis of facts, balanced with experience and intuition.
Management makes the following commitments to ensure adherence to the guidelines:
- Set challenging objectives that create a clear vision of the company’s future;
- Provide personnel with the necessary resources, training, and freedom to act responsibly;
- Promote communication among all levels of the organization;
- Account for the needs of all stakeholders, including customers, owners, personnel, suppliers, the local community, and society in general.
The following actions are implemented to ensure lasting achievement of the above commitments:
- Regular meetings on specific topics;
- Technical and quality improvement plans;
- Involvement of selected suppliers and external consultants in the company’s quality policies;
- Internal and external auditing of the Quality Management System.
Within its quality strategies and policies, TRAFILERIA LARIANA Drawing Steels sets the following priority objectives, based on clearly defined and measurable criteria:
- Focus resources and efforts on the customers, offering the best possible quality in products and services;
- Responsible management of resources to ensure a balanced budget;
- Constant improvement of quality standards in products and services.
These objectives are contained in the Performance Improvement Plan, which is the main managerial instrument for formulating and implementing our quality goals.
Barzago, February 2012